Monday, May 19, 2008

Final Blog Post On Multimedia Project

So, it is finally finished!!! I really had a great time with this project. Mostly because I got to learn and try imovie, which has been on my list of things to do ever since I got my new computer, Even though it was really time consuming because I had to use all of the tutorials on the apple website, I really did learn a lot. My favorite part of the project was doing the finishing touches. It just feels so good to go through and see everything you have done over the past couple of weeks. I also enjoyed getting to see all of my old pictures that I was adding to the project. There really is not anything that I would not do or change. I think that I actually did everything exactly how I wanted it to be. I think that after doing this project I might now consider working for a company where you design websites. Now, that is definitely an option.

So, here is a
link to my final multimedia project! Enjoy!!! Now I am going to check a few of my favorites from class...

1 comment:

camccune said...

Just listened to your podcast of your conversation with your sister. Came out really well. Good quality audio, good conversation, well edited.

Good job on this project.