Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cluetrain Manifesto

As I said in class, I was a little confused on what exactly was the point of this manifesto? It just seemed like a bunch of random sentences about markets, business' and people. After reading it a few times, I now understand the meaning of it.
My favorite one is number 29. "Elvis said it best: We can't go on together with suspicious minds" So many people were skeptical of the Internet and what they should use it for. The idea is that you HAVE to jump on the bandwagon because if you do not, you will be lost and most likely your business will suffer. 
Number 32. "Smart markets will find suppliers who speak their own language." To me this means that markets have to find a match when it comes to who they are trying to get their message to. You have to have purpose with your message and let the audience know exactly what you are trying to say.

1 comment:

camccune said...

By jove, I think you've got it!

But you've also got a couple typos i here -- please review and fix.