Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dueling Videos.......

Both of these videos were very interesting!! I'm not quite sure which one got to me more, or which one I liked better. They were both very different.

Clinton's video was funny and well thought out. It was a good way to grab the attention of young ones because of the humor. I had to watch it twice to figure out what was really going on there....Hilary & the Band?? But then I got it. 

Obama's video was very very very creative. It was his speech and words put into a song loaded with celebs. Personally, when I see a certain celebrity that I really like for the person that he or she is and when it relates to politics, I begin to wonder what their beliefs are and why they are following this person. It really does grab the attention of people in our society because we always seem to follow what the celebs are doing and thinking. I also thought that it was a good song!


2 comments:

camccune said...

To me, the most interesting thing about the Obama video is that it was created by an Obama supporter (who happens to be a celeb), not by his campaign.

One grammar issue to fix: plurals vs. possessives.

Ex.: Clinton's video (it's possessive, not plural); ditto for Obama's.

camccune said...

By the way, did you notice that it's pretty much impossible to read blue type against a dark blue background? Please make sure your blog posts are legible.