
The Super Bowl is definitely an event that I look forward to each year. For me, it is not only about the game. Sure, I am a big fan of football, but I must say that I really cannot wait to see what kinds of commercials they have come up with each year. I am sure that everybody agrees that the funniest commercials are the beer commercials. This year two of the Bud Light commercials were about the different abilities Bug Light can give you: the first being the ability to fly and the second being the ability to breathe fire. They were absolutely hilarious, mainly because they were just stupid. By stupid, I mean they were commercials that were straightforward and meant just to make you laugh. I often wonder how did these people come up with that idea. You really have to have an amazingly creative mind. However, my favorite commercial this year was the Pepsi Max commercial. It starts off with a song that definitely gets everybody’s attention. “What is Love” is a song from the movie Night at the Roxbury and is accompanied by the action of your head bobbing to one side. Everybody knows this move! If you don’t, you have to rent that movie just to see that scene. Anyways, the beginning of the commercials starts with scenes of people going about with their everyday lives, but falling asleep while doing it. Then the song comes on and everybody starts to do the well-known head move. The purpose of the commercial is to show you that when you drink Pepsi Max, you will feel more energized and happy. I thought that was a great and entertaining way to introduce this drink to you!
1 comment:
I'm going to have to watch that one. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment