
Here is my wonderful movie about my sister, Lynn, as a triathlete! This was a very fun project to do because I have always wanted to learn how to use imovie. Overall, it was pretty difficult. I had to read a lot of imovie tutorials on the apple website to understand how to crop, rotate a movie, add transitions and titles.
I really liked interviewing my sister because I am so proud of her being a part of an organization like Team In Training. I was trying to figure out a good time for me to video her and what an interesting background would be. I thought that having her in the water would be the best because it really captures the idea of training for a tri. I was worried about the background noise, but I could not find a time where there would not be anyone in the pool.
I thought it sounded pretty good!
Overall, I had a lot of fun with this project and learning more about imovie!
1 comment:
A cool video, but I had problems watching it because you uploaded a "big screen" version that takes a while to stream/download...and it kept stalling. Save it smaller next time.
A-
Post a Comment