Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update 1 on Final Multimedia Project

At this moment, I am continuing to brainstorm on what exactly I would like my website to look like. I opened I-Web to see how it all works, but once again it takes some time to learn this new stuff. So, I began to fool around with the different aspects of I-Web and it seems to be pretty fun.

I am hoping to really hammer it all out this weekend, so that I can come to class with many different questions and comments next tuesday. I feel as though this project will be really fun, however it does seem very time consuming! :) 

I am hoping to interview a couple more people from Team in Training and maybe catch a couple of them during their workouts. 

Everybody think of my sister this weekend!! She is participating in Wildflower 2008!! I hope she does awesome. 

1 comment:

camccune said...

Sounds good.

Yeah, it's all really time consuming, especially when you're learning...but I'm not sure this stuff ever gets really fast.

I'll root for your sis!